La Maja

La Maja.... As far as I can remember, La Maja was a name of a soap that my aunts used to use. I was fascinated by its look ( a picture of a woman holding a fan), its smell (it smelled differently from Perla or Wheel...the more common brands at that time), its shape (it was shaped like an oval, the perfect shape for a woman's face... so they say), its availablity in the market(oh my gosh! La Maja was expensive that only the privileged few could afford it).

Friday, September 29, 2006

Parents' permission

I allow my child_________ to participate in the Web Blog of your school. I understand fully the rules / guidelines.

___________________
Parent's/Guardian's name

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger Teacher Sol said...

Hola,

Welcome to the blogosphere! I hope to read more updates about your class activities in this class information portal. We have a new project "NetPals: Global Collaboration of Teacher Bloggers", and we hope that you be part of our network.

Co-Teacher Blogger,

MARIA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home